Di seguito trovate un modello CV per giovani professionisti in inglese. È un sample da considerarsi adattabile e modificabile a seconda delle esigenze e competenze del candidato.
Si consiglia di scrivere un CV diverso in base alla posizione lavorativa per cui ci si vuole candidare. CV per giovani professionisti in inglese
Indirizzo Corso Canal Chiaro, 16 – Roma
Cellulare 340 11 11 111
Data di nascita gg/mm/aa
Here you should take A FEW LINES, not a few paragraphs (save that for the cover letter) to quickly outline your interest in the role and why you’d be a good fit. Do not list out your skills here as they will be more relevant to employers searching for your CV within a job role listed under “WORK EXPERIENCE”.
The aim is to highlight your professional attributes and goals, summarising why someone should consider your application.
June 2009 – Present
ABC Incorporated, Sales/Support Associate – Marconia (VT), Italy
- Recruited new clients
- Managed all facets of client support while establishing and maintaining a professional rapport
- Performed financial analyses and reports and advised clients accordingly
- Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook, QuickBooks.
September 2008 – June 2012
BA in Subject Name
University of Example-town
- You can help sell yourself with a few bullet points on what were some of your goals and achievements during your time at university
- If any skills were learnt that relate to the job you’re applying for, it would be a good idea to mention those to further align yourself with their criteria
June 2006 – June 2008
Business Studies: A
June 2003 – June 2008
References are available on request.
Feel free to list these out in bullets or in a table. If you lack experience for a role that you are deeply passionate about, you may want to mention how you use your spare time to pursue this passion. Be it in reading around the subject matter or expanding your technical skills.